How do I apply for a loan?
To apply for a payday loan follow these simple steps:
- Using the loan calculator select your required loan amount between £100 - £2,000³
- Choose the number of instalments (1 to 12 instalments) you wish to repay your loan in
- Ensure that the monthly repayment(s) and total amount payable are affordable for you
- Once you have selected your loan amount and term click 'Apply Now'
- Fill in the application form
If you have any questions about the pre-contractual information or the loan agreement, you can contact us by calling 0330 024 1642¹
2. Get a decision
- When you have submitted your application you will receive a decision
- If approved, you will be shown up to five loan offers based upon your requested loan amount and affordability, please select the offer that best suits your financial circumstances
- Ensure that the monthly repayment(s) and the total amount payable are affordable for you
- Once you have selected your offer, please enter your debit card details and proceed to viewing your loan documents sent to the email address provided on the application.
3. Money deposited
- Please read and consider your pre-contractual information. Please ensure you understand this information before proceeding to sign your loan agreement†
- Electronically sign your loan agreement
- For new customers, applications must be received and completed by 3PM for same day transfers. Deposit times run 4AM to Midnight, on the hour (everyday)2. All loans are subject to final checks
Am I eligible for a PaydayUK loan?
To apply for a loan you need to:
- Be over 18 years old
- Be in permanent employment, receiving a pension or disability benefit/living allowance
- Receiving more than £417 after tax per month
- Have a bank account with a valid debit card
- Meet our credit criteria and affordability assessment
- Have an active email address and mobile number
How do I repay my loan?
Your loan repayment(s) will be taken automatically on the contractual date(s) you have selected using your debit card and the continuous payment authority which you agree to when you sign your loan agreement.
A continuous payment authority, (“CPA”), is a type of recurring payment, similar to a Direct Debit where you give permission for a company to take future payment(s) using your debit card details.
Full details of how we will use this authority are set out in our pre-contract information and the loan agreement. Alternatively, you can find out more here.
Please ensure to keep us advised of any changes to your circumstances.
What if I am an existing PaydayUK customer?
Upon successful application, customers are provided with login details which allow you to:
- Apply for a new loan
- View your current loan details
- Repay your current loan
- Update your personal information
If you have forgotten your password you can use the forgotten password link by clicking here or calling us on 0330 024 1642. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 8am until 7pm and 9am until 4pm on Saturdays.
†Occasionally we will be unable to confirm all details automatically. Should this be the case we may ask you to provide further documentation to complete your application.