How do I apply for a loan?
To apply for a payday loan follow these simple steps:
- Using the loan calculator select your required loan amount between £100 - £2,000³
- Choose the number of instalments (1 to 12 instalments) you wish to repay your loan in
- Ensure that the monthly repayment(s) and total amount payable are affordable for you
- Once you have selected your loan amount and term click 'Apply Now'
- Fill in the application form*
*You can also apply by calling us on 0330 024 1642¹
2. Get a decision
- When you have submitted your application you will receive a decision
- If approved, you will be shown up to five loan offers based upon your requested loan amount and affordability, please select the offer that best suits your financial circumstances
- Ensure that the monthly repayment(s) and the total amount payable are affordable for you
- Once you have selected your offer, please enter your debit card details and proceed to viewing your loan documents
3. Money deposited
- Please read and consider your pre-contractual information. Please ensure you understand this information before proceeding to sign your loan agreement
- Electronically sign your loan agreement
- For new customers, applications must be received and completed by 3PM for same day transfers. Deposit times run 4AM to Midnight, on the hour (everyday)2. All loans are subject to final checks
Am I eligible for a PaydayUK loan?
To apply for a loan you need to:
- Be over 18 years old
- Be in permanent employment, receiving a pension or disability benefit/living allowance
- Receiving more than £417 after tax per month
- Have a bank account with a valid debit card
- Meet our credit criteria and affordability assessment
How do I repay my loan?
Your loan repayment(s) will be taken automatically on the contractual date(s) using your debit card and the continuous payment authority you agree to when you sign your loan agreement.
What if I am an existing PaydayUK customer?
Upon successful application, customers are provided with login details which allow you to:
- Apply for a new loan
- View your current loan details
- Repay your current loan
- Update your personal information