How can I complain?
We strive to provide excellent service at all times, but occasionally we may not always get things right the first time.
If you are dissatisfied with our service for any reason and wish to let us know, please feel free to contact our dedicated Customer Services Team who will do their best to resolve the issue for you. If they are unable to do so, they will note your concerns and pass the details to the Customer Relations Department for a full investigation.
By Telephone: 0330 024 1642¹
Please address all written correspondence to:
- Customer Relations Department,
PO Box 255,
Please note that additional personal information should not be included in email messages for security reasons.
What we will need from you
To help us investigate and resolve any issues or concerns that you may have please provide the following information:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Daytime telephone number
- Full details of your concern
How long will it take?
We will always try to resolve your concerns immediately. However, if we are not able to resolve your complaint within five working days we will write to you to tell you:
- Who is dealing with your complaint
- When we will contact you again
We will contact you regularly until your complaint has been resolved. If your complaint is particularly complex, it may take longer to resolve. If a resolution has not been reached by the end of eight weeks we will:
- Send you a 'Final Response' Letter. This will explain our final position.
- At this stage, you will also receive a leaflet explaining your referral rights to the Financial Ombudsman Service. For more information please refer to www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
If you are not satisfied
If you feel that we have not resolved the situation to your satisfaction, please contact the department that handled your concerns. Together, you can then agree on what to do next. If you are still dissatisfied, you can request a review from the Financial Ombudsman service.
They can be contacted by:
The Financial Ombudsman Service,
- Telephone: 0800 023 4567. Calls to this number are normally free for people ringing from a "fixed line" phone - but charges may apply if you call from a mobile telephone
- Telephone: 0300 123 9123. Calls to this number are charged at the same rate as 01 or 02 numbers on mobile phone tariffs
- Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
- Email: email@example.com
- You can also request a review from the European Online Dispute Resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Click here to view complaints data.